- Approved under FCC Part 15.247 rules -- no user license is required.
- Operating range is greater than 300m, line-of-sight -- configurable as a repeater for extending range of application service area.
- Ultra low power consumption. 35mA (Maximum) is achieved at the full-rate operation mode retaining almost same function and performance in the conventional FRH series radio.
- Newly developed doze waiting reception, ULTRA (Ultra Low-power Transient Radio Access) mode is implemented to the modem. It enables 2mA current consumption (average) in the mode.
- 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) communication system provides unsurpassed immunity to interference and RF noise.
- Diversity receiving function is employed, which is practically invulnerable to multipath fading.
- Fast switching Time-Division-Duplex (TDD) provides virtual full-duplex communication between terminal equipments at rates up to 115.2 kbps.
- 54 user selectable frequencies allow up to 54 independent networks to operate simultaneously in the same area.
- Supports 1:1, 1:N, and N:M wireless network topology.
- Single fixed frequency communication or multi-access communication (automatic selection of a vacant frequency from defined group of frequencies) allows the user to select the best frequency use for the communication.
- Serial communication interface allows direct connection to a micro controller chip. By converting its level with the external interface circuit, conformable to EIA-232C, EIA-422 and EIA-485.
- Small size allows easy integration with many systems. (50 x 30 x 8 mm)
- Supply voltage range is in 2.7 to 3.3 VDC.
- Communication can be made with other FRH series modems such as FRH-SD03TU and FRH-SD04TU.
2.4GHz Wireless Module, FRH-SD07TU