- The Terms will be applied to all matters related to use of the Site between the customer and our Company.
- In the event that other conditions for use have been separately stipulated in individual content within the Site, please also thoroughly read such conditions for use and then use the Site after agreeing to such conditions.
The terminology below that is used in the Terms shall have the meanings stipulated in each item below.
- “Company” means Futaba Corporation.
- The “Site” means the website the domain of which is “https://www.futaba.co.jp” and that our Company operates (in the event that the domain or content of our Company’s website has been changed, including the website after the relevant change).
- “Registered User” means the individual or corporate customer that has been registered as the user for content within the Site, in accordance with 3. “Registration.”
Upon using the Site, the conditions below will be applied to the Registered User.
- In the event that the applicant for registration falls under any of the following items, our Company may refuse such registration, and shall bear no obligation to disclose the reason for refusal.
(1) A case in which there was a falsehood, an erroneous entry, or an omitted statement for all or a portion of the registration matters that were provided to our Company
(2) A case in which the applicant is part of or a member of Antisocial Forces (this means an organized crime group or another equivalent party; hereinafter the same) or in which our Company has judged that the applicant is involved with the Antisocial Forces
(3) A case in which the applicant has previously been deleted its registration
(4) Any other case in which our Company has judged that registration of the applicant is not appropriate
- In the event that there has been a change in a registration matter, the Registered User shall notify our Company of such changed matter without delay.
- The Registered User shall, at its own liability, appropriately manage and store its password and user ID related to the Site, and shall not loan, transfer, change the name of, or buy or sell its password and user ID or allow a third party to use them.
- In the event that the Registered User falls under any of the following items, our Company may temporarily suspend use of the Site by such Registered User or delete registration as a Registered User, without giving notification or making a demand in advance. Our Company shall bear no liability for damage incurred by the Registered User arising out of or in connection with actions conducted by our Company according to this clause.
(1) A case in which the Registered User violated any of the clauses of the Terms
(2) A case in which it has been revealed that there is a falsification in a registration matter
(3) Any other case in which our Company has judged that registration as a Registered User or continuation of the agreement for use of the Site is not appropriate
- The Registered User may delete its own registration as a Registered User by giving notice to our Company in a prescribed way stipulated by our Company.
4. Prohibited Matters
Upon using the Site, the customer shall not conduct any of the following actions or actions that our Company judges as falling under any of the following actions.
- Actions that violate a law or ordinance or actions related to criminal actions
- Fraud or threatening actions against our Company or a third party
- Actions that go against public order and morals, and actions that have the possibility of violating public order and morals
- Actions that infringe the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, or other rights or interests of our Company or a third party, and actions that have the possibility of infringing such rights or interests
- Sending information that falls under any of the following items, or that our Company judges as falling under any of the following items to our Company or a third party through the Site
(1) Information that includes expressions that are excessively violent or cruel
(2) Information that includes a computer virus or any other harmful computer program
(3) Information that includes expressions that will damage the honor or reputation of our Company or a third party
(4) Information that includes antisocial expressions
(5) Information that includes expressions that will cause other people to feel uncomfortable
- Actions that will place an excessive burden on the Site’s network or system
- Reverse engineering or other analytical actions for software or any other system that our Company provides
- Actions that have a possibility of hindering operation of the Site
- Unauthorized access to our Company’s network or systems
- Actions of pretending to be a third party
- Actions of using any other user’s ID or password
- Actions that will cause a disadvantage, damage, or an unpleasant feeling toward our Company or a third party
- Granting advantages to Antisocial Forces
- Attempting to conduct any of actions above
- Any other actions that our Company judges as inappropriate
5. Suspension, etc. of the Site
In the event that any of the items below applies, our Company may suspend or discontinue provision of all or a portion of the Site without notifying the Registered User in advance.
- A case in which inspection or maintenance work for a computer system related to the Site will be urgently conducted
- A case in which it has become impossible to operate the Site because of a disorder of a computer or communication line, erroneous operation, excessive concentration of access, unauthorized access, or hacking
- A case in which it has become impossible to operate the Site because of force majeure, such as an earthquake, a lightning strike, a fire, wind or flood damage, a power outage, or a natural disaster
- Any other case in which our Company has judged that suspension or discontinuation is necessary
6. Attribution of Rights
- All intellectual property rights included in or related to the Site shall attribute to our Company or a party to which our Company has granted a license, and licensing use of the Site based on the Terms does not mean a license for the intellectual property rights of our Company or a party who grants a license to our Company in relation to the Site.
- There are some cases in which our Company is contacted by a customer that gives us an idea or any other proposals (hereinafter referred to as the “Proposal”) in relation to a product or service. Meanwhile, our Company is also conducting independent research and development in various fields, and there is a possibility that an unannounced idea that our Company devised independently will coincidentally end up being very similar to a customer’s Proposal. There is also a possibility that, because of such an occurrence, a misunderstanding or dispute will arise with the customer. In order to avoid such unforeseeable events that could arise in the future, please understand the points below.
- Except particularly solicited on the Site, our Company will not accept Proposals from customers. In the event of soliciting a Proposal from a customer, please be noted that, in principle, our Company requests that the Proposal be made in writing. 6.4 Please be noted that in the event of receiving a Proposal from a customer, our Company will understand that such Proposal was sent based on the customer’s agreement with the points below.
(1) Our Company shall not bear an obligation to keep the Proposal confidential.
(2) Our Company shall not bear an obligation to consider, evaluate, or adopt the Proposal.
(3) Even in the event that our Company adopts an idea that is the same as or similar to all or a portion of the Proposal, our Company shall not bear any liability whatsoever, including payment of compensation, to the party that provided such Proposal.
7. Changes of the Site
Our Company has the right to change the Site or the Terms at any time without giving advance notice. The most recent Terms at the time when the customer uses the Site shall apply.
- Any and all posted information is correct, safe, and useful
- Any and all posted information has suitability or functionality for a specific purpose
- Any and all posted information is always the most recent information
- Matters related to safety, such as not including computer viruses or other harmfulness
- Any damage suffered by the customer because of a change, deletion, interruption of public release, cancellation, or suspension of information on the Site
- Any matters related to websites that the customer accesses via links
- If you have a question, information, or notification related to the Site or the Terms, please use “Inquiries” to contact us.
- When our Company makes contact or notification to the e-mail address or other contact information reported by the customer reported for 3. “Registration” or “Inquiries,” the customer shall be deemed to receive the relevant contact or notification.
Even if any or a portion of clause of the Terms is judged invalid or unenforceable based on the Consumer Contract Act or any other law or ordinance, the remaining of the Terms and the remaining portions of the invalid or unenforceable clause shall continue to completely have validity.
11. Governing Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
- The governing laws for the Terms shall be the laws of Japan.
- Chiba District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms.
12. Links to the Site
- If you want to make a link to the Site, please use the “Inquiries” here to contact us in advance. Our Company will check the content and then reply. Provided, however, that even in the event that there is no reply from our Company, it does not mean that our Company permits the relevant link.
- Please set the link destination to our Company’s homepage (https://www.futaba.co.jp/). For direct links to content or images, there are possibilities of broken links in the future, and therefore we will refuse such links.
- For indication of the company name, please use either “FUTABA CORPORATION” or “Futaba” and accurately indicate it as text (letters). Please note that our Company will refuse use of indication in the form of a logo or use of other trademarks
- Our Company will refuse links such as those below.
(1) Links from sites that include content that libels, slanders, or damages the reputation of our Company, our affiliated companies, and their board members or employees, or their products or services
(2) Links from sites that post illegal content (including content that has the possibility of being illegal) or that are involved in or have the possibility of being involved in illegal activities (including activities that have the possibility of being illegal)
(3) Links that makes the fact that it is our Company’s content unclear by using a frame or any other method and thereby there is a possibility that all or a portion of the contents will be misinterpreted as those of the relevant third party other than our Company
(4) Other links that Our Company judges as inappropriate
- Irrespective of the reason, if it appears that any of the matters above are being violated and our Company requests link deletion, please delete the relevant link immediately.
13. Linked Sites
The content of websites of third parties other than our Company that link from or to the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “Linked Sites”) is managed under the liability of each respective third party, and such content is not under our Company’s management. Please use the Linked Sites by following the use conditions that are posted on the respective Linked Sites. Our Company will not bear liability for the content or accuracy of Linked Sites or even for any damage that arises because of use of Linked Sites.
Please note that even if the Liked Sites link to the Site, it does not mean that our Company recommends use of such Linked Sites or the products, services, or companies that are posted on the Linked Sites, and it does not mean that there is a special relationship or collaboration between our Company and the Linked Site.
14. Personal Information
15. Trademarks and Copyrights, etc.
- In principle, the names, trademarks, logos, and service marks (hereinafter referred to as the “Trademarks”) that are posted on the Site are either owned by our Company or an affiliated company of our Company or they are being used based on a license. There are also each company’s trademarks in third parties’ company names and product names that are posted on the Site.
- Information that is posted on the Site is subject to protection under the Copyright Act, various types of agreements, and other laws. Except as specifically authorized, using information of the Site for any other purpose than personal use for a non-commercial purpose or any other scope than explicitly allowed by law (duplicating, altering, uploading, posting, sending, distribution, or selling, etc.) will be an illegal action, such as copyright infringement based on the Copyright Act.
- On the Site there is some content for which customers can download various types of data as a service, but our Company will not transfer rights for that downloaded data or grant any rights based on the copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights of our Company or a third party.
- Unauthorized use of the Trademarks or other content posted on the Site is strictly prohibited unless written permission by our Company or the licenser (in a case in which our Company is posting after receiving a license) has been received in advance or unless use is clearly allowed in the Terms.