October 15, 2021
1. Personal Information Collected and the Method of Collection
In the Policy, “personal information” means information for user identification, behavior history on communication services, and other information that has been generated or accumulated in relation to the user or the user’s terminal which our Company will collect based on this Policy. The personal information that our Company will collect in this service will be as listed below in accordance with the relevant collection method.
- Information that the user will provide
Information that the user will provide in order to use this service or through the use of this service will be as stated below.
(1)Information related to a profile, such as name and occupation
(2)Information related to contact information, such as e-mail address, telephone number, and address
(3)Information that the user will enter or send through an entry form or another method stipulated by our Company
- Information that our Company will collect when the user uses the Site or this service
Our Company may collect information related to the situation of access to the Site or this service or the methods of such use. This includes the information below.
(3)Information related to the server access log
(4)Cookies, ADID, IDFA, and other identifiers
2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- The customer’s personal information
Our Company will use the customer’s personal information within the scope of the purposes of use below.
(1)For provision of information about product (including catalogs) and services to the customer
(2)For delivering or installing products (including parts)
(3)For conducting after-sales service or maintenance for products
(4) For conducting research, such as questionnaires related to products or services
(5) For regular provision of information by using e-mail magazines, pamphlets, and direct mail
(6) For contact to the customer in times of emergency
(7) For provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of the Site, such as registration acceptance, identity verification, and user approval related to this service, in order to respond to questions, opinions, and requests received from the customer
3. External Transmission, Provision to Third Parties, and Information Collection Modules
On the Site, the business partners below may be storing cookies on the user’s terminal and using those cookies to accumulate and use personal information.
If you want to invalidate information collection by Google Analytics, it is possible to do so by selecting the opt-out settings from Google Analytics Opt-Out / Add-on provided by Google.
Google Analytics Opt-Out / Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ja)
If you want to invalidate information collection by User Insight, it is possible to explicitly make settings also by clicking the opt-out button on the User Insight’s site.
Data collection policy for access analysis tools (https://info.userlocal.jp/data_policy/)
4. Provision to Third Parties
Our Company will not provide personal information to third parties (including parties outside Japan) without obtaining the relevant person’s agreement in advance. Provided, however, that this will not apply in the cases stated below for which it is necessary to provide personal information to third parties (including parties outside Japan).
- Cases in which our Company will consign all or a portion of handling of personal information within the scope that is necessary for accomplishment of the purposes of use
- Cases in which personal information will be provided in association with succession of business because of a merger or another reason
- Cases in which personal information will be provided to a business partner or a provider of information collection modules in accordance with the stipulations of 3. “Whether or not there is external transmission, provision to third parties, and information collection modules”
- Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a national government organization, a local public entity, or a party consigned by such entities performing clerical work that is stipulated in a law or ordinance, and there is a possibility that performance of that clerical work will be hindered by obtaining the user’s agreement
- Other cases that are allowed under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) or any other law or ordinance
5. Joint Use
Our Company may, jointly with affiliated companies, joint-research partners, specified agents, and distributors, jointly use matters that are necessary, such as an individual’s name, address, workplace, images, and information related to products and services that an individual purchased, within the scope of the purposes stated in 2. “Purposes of Use of Personal Information.” Futaba Corporation has responsibility for management of that personal information.
6. Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
When requested to disclose personal information or to give notice of the purposes of use of personal information based on the stipulations of the Personal Information Protection Act, our Company will confirm that it is a request by the principal and then conduct disclosure without delay. When the relevant personal information does not exist, we will give notification of that fact. Provided, however, that this will not apply in a case in which, based on the Personal Information Protection Act or any other law or ordinance, our Company does not bear an obligation of disclosure.
* For information about the procedures of this article, please refer to 8. “Office for Inquiries” stated below.
7. Correction of Personal Information and Cessation of Use
- When requested (1) to correct, add, or delete the content of personal information because of the reason that such content is not true, (2) to cease use of or delete personal information based on the reason that, without obtaining the principal’s agreement in advance, the personal information is being handled beyond the scope that is necessary for accomplishing the purposes of use that were reported to the principal; or publicly announced, or based on the reason that the personal information was collected by using a lie or other dishonest means, or (3) to cease provision of personal information to a third party because of the reason that the personal information is being provided to that third party in violation of the aforementioned 4. “Provision to third parties,” our Company will, based on the stipulations of the Personal Information Protection Act, confirm that it is a request by the principal and then conduct the necessary investigation without delay and, based on the results of that investigation, correct the content of the personal information, cease its use, or cease provision to the third party and then give notification of that fact. When, based on a rational reason, a decision has been made to not conduct such things, our Company will give notification of that fact.
- When requested to delete personal information and our Company judges that it is necessary to respond to that request, our Company will confirm that it is a request by the principal and then delete the personal information and give notification of that fact.
- In the event that, based on the Personal Information Protection Act or any other law or ordinance, our Company does not bear an obligation for the correction or cessation of use, the provisions of the previous two clauses will not be applied. * For information about the procedures of this article, please refer to 8. “Office for Inquiries” stated below.
8. Office for Inquiries
To make an inquiry about our Company’s handling of personal information, please contact the office below.
|Address:||Information Desk for Personal Information, General Affairs & Legal Department
629 Oshiba, Mobara, Chiba Prefecture 297-8588
10. Safety Measures for Personal Information
In order to safely manage and operate customers’ personal information, our Company conducts rational and appropriate safety measures for prevention of risks, such as external parties’ unauthorized access to , loss, damage, destruction, alteration, leaks, and unauthorized outflow of personal information to parties outside the company.
In addition, our Company assigns a personal information protection manager to each department that handles personal information and strives to appropriately manage personal information, and formulates internal provisions related to safety management and conducts employee education related to personal information protection.
11. Name of the Personal Information Handling Business Operator
12. Handling of Children’s Personal Information
Our Company strives to conduct the maximum protection of children’s personal information in the same way as adults’ personal information. For personal information about children younger than 18 years old, please be sure to provide it based on agreement by their parent or guardian without fail.
13. Protection of Information by Using an SSL
On the Site, when receiving personal information from the principal, our Company uses an “SSL (Secure Socket Layer),” which is a form of encryption technology, to protect that information. SSL encrypts communication between the browser and the web server. By sending or receiving the automatically encrypted personal information entered by the principal, such as the person’s name, address, or telephone number, our Company prevents third parties’ fraudulent use or alteration of data.