- The operating range is approximately 50m indoors and 250m outdoors. (line of sight with no obstructions)
- The transmitter operates in the 2.4GHz frequency band and uses direct-sequence spread-spectrum technology. The spread-spectrum technology is suitable for withstanding noise interference and/or multi-path fading channels.
- A small size radio modem, FDL-01TU, and high performance diversity antenna, FAA-01, are both embedded in the radio.
- Multiple simultaneous operations are possible because 76 operating frequency channels are available.
- Multiple frequency operation enables coexistence with other 2.4GHz band wireless systems such as Bluetooth and IEEE802.11b/g WLAN.
- Communication with other FDL series products, FDL-01TU and FDL-20TU, are possible in diverse operation applications.
- Portable profile. Best wireless maintenance solution for factory use.
- No power supply is required. Just plug in the USB cable.
- The FDL-10TU is approved under Part 15.247 of the FCC rules. No user license is required to operate the system.
- Monitors the radio link connection status, packet error distribution and reception power. The radio environment can be measured with band monitor software.
2.4GHz Wireless Modem, FDL-10TU