- Approved under FCC Part 15 rules – no user license is required.
- Operating range is greater than 300m, line-of-sight – configurable as a repeater for extending range of service area.
- The transmitter operates in the 2.4GHz frequency band and uses direct-sequence spread-spectrum technology. The spread-spectrum technology is suitable for withstanding noise interference and/or multi-path fading channels.
- Diversity receiving function is employed, which is practically invulnerable to multipath fading.
- Fast switching Time-Division-Duplex (TDD) provides virtual full-duplex communication between terminals at rates up to 38.4 kbps.
- 47 user selectable frequencies allow up to 24 independent networks to operate simultaneously in the same area.
- Single fixed frequency communication or multi-access communication (automatically select frequency from defined group of frequencies) allows the user to select the best frequency to use for the application.
- Supports 1:1, 1:N, and N:M network configurations.
- Data transparency mode allows simple connection and supports for a wide range of equipment without the need of applications being aware of the modem.
- EIA-422/EIA-485 interface allows to connect other EIA-422/EIA-485 compatible devices.
- Small size allows easy integration with many systems. (145 x 94 x 27 mm)
- Supports wide input supply voltage range through the direct DC voltage connector (5 to 31 VDC), and optional a 120 VAC power adapter with separate connector.
2.4GHz Wireless Modem, FRH-SD04TU