High-Pecision Plate outline
- High-Precision Plate has realized excellent plate accuracy comparable to ground.
- Since the quality of squareness is excellent, the workability of your additional processing substantially improves.
- High Precision Plate can be manufactured based on your request size and dimensional allowance.
- Material is selectable from among 24 steel types of carbon steel, prehardened steel and quenching and tempering steel.
- Chamfer all around can be selected from C0, C0.2, C0.5, C1 and C2.
|Product name||Product size(mm)|
|High precision Plate||Normal size||Large size|
|20×20×10 to 200×200×100||More than 200x200x100 to 400x500x200|
- Dimensional allowance is specified in units of 0.01mm.
- It may be unable to manufacture your request plate depending on steel type or size. Please confirm to the nearest office and branch.
|Carbon steel||SS400,S50C(up to 25mm thick), S55C(more than 25mm thick)|
|Prehardened steel||HPM7, PXA30, PX5, HPM-MAGIC®, HPM1, NAK55, NAK80, CENA1®DH2F, FDAC, HPM38 *1, STAVAX ESR® *1|
|Quenching and tempering steel||SK3,SKS3, SKD11, SLD-MAGIC®, ARK1®, HPM31 *2, PD613, SKD61, HPM38 *1, STAVAX ESR® *1|
*1：HPM38 and STAVAX ESR® are prehardened steels. We recommend you to use them with the hardness of about 50-54 HRC after quenching and tempering treatment, when giving mirror finish or precision texture. Although the hardness of 50-54 HRC is obtained at any tempering temperature below 500℃, better corrosion resistance requires lower tempering temperature.
*2：HPM31 is manufactured with up to 50mm thick.
※Material written in red is manufactured up to 200x200x100.